- Comfort level: firm
- 2″ high-density gel memory foam lumbar support
- 2″ high-density cushion firm foam
- ¾” high-density base foam
- 8″ power packed wrapped coil system
- 680 individual power packed wrapped coils
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, CertiPur-US certified, adjustable base compatible
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
12 Inch Ashley Hybrid Mattress
This piece may have many different choices for your home and may be shown differently in our showroom than as pictured on website, price will vary depending on options chosen.
Our normal delivery trading area is 45 miles within our showroom address (809 Whitehall Road, Anderson, SC 29625). We will accept orders outside of that radius but customer pick up (free) or a custom delivery charge will be developed at time of purchase. If not in our stock for immediate shipping.. average order time is dependent upon the manufacturer and the type of product being ordered. We will notify you of availability and delivery options once the order is received and processed through our system.
Why just sleep when you can Sierra Sleep? With the Sierra Sleep® Hybrid 1200 queen mattress, you have endless possibilities for restful sleep. Feel the support of a truly traditional coil mattress which contours to your body for a comforting feel. High-density foam provides the firmness you love. Gel memory foam provides restorative support for your lower back. Hypoallergenic material is ideal for sufferers of allergies for ultimate undisturbed sleep, not to mention peace of mind. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply remove the plastic wrap and unroll. You’ll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
Queen, King, California King
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions About This Product?