You don’t need to break the budget to get a coordinated, professional look in your living room, dining room or bedroom. There are some simple, tried and true guidelines you can use to bring your own sense of style and get a professional look. Some things to consider:
• The use of the space. Casual family gathering, formal entertaining or every day use all dictate use of space and selection of furniture and fabrics.
• Will floor coverings stay the same or be changed?
• Select a palette of colors the ensure a well-coordinated but varied color spectrum.
• Select furniture styles and fabrics that reflect the core design philosophy.
• Consider the wall coverings, accent pieces, accessories, mirrors, lamps, etc. the will need to be added or continue to be used.
• Define your budget. Good design can be obtained at many different levels of spending.
Whatever your need for new furnishings make it both functional and stylish. At Hampton Furniture we have been helping the families in and around Anderson SC meet their needs for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and mattresses since 1931. With our Low Price Promise and Customer Satisfaction Guarantee you know you can always shop with confidence at Hampton Furniture.