Many times homeowners don’t have a lot of space for outdoor gardens or don’t want to maintain traditional flower beds or other planted areas. You can still have a beautiful garden using plants that grow well in containers. Here are some plant types to consider:
• Fig hybrids. Interesting plants that produce fruit at less than 12” tall.
• Water lilies. Nice accents for decks or patios.
• A variety of berry plants do well in containers. Adds a touch of color on a porch or balcony.
• Sweet potatoes are not only a favorite food. They can be grown in containers and provide beautiful foliage as well.
• Celery plants are easy to grow in small containers.
• Orchid cactus plants are interesting and beautiful. This succulent variety produces colorful flowers.
• Meyer lemon plants. Grow well in larger pots, assumes a tree-like shape. Provides colorful yellow accents.
• Japanese maples are a gardening favorite. A very decorative plant that grows slowly over time and requires periodic re-potting.
Beautify your home inside too with the latest furniture styles at Hampton Furniture. We have been helping the families in and around Anderson SC meet their needs for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and mattresses since 1931. With our Low Price Promise and Customer Satisfaction Guarantee you know you can always shop with confidence at Hampton Furniture.